Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going to Prague...

Rob and I are going to Prague on Friday...   (yes, benefits from Delta rock)  The more I research about the city, the more I realize how economical our trip will be!   We still haven't booked our hotel, but we are trying to weigh the benefits of using hotel points versus priceline.  

What I am wondering is if we can do 3 days in the city for $150 or less....   (minus the hotels)   The transportation from the airport can be done easily via a bus and metro.   We plan on buying a 3 day pass for about $15!   Fares for the metro in Prague

We are hoping to stay near Old Town Square, but we are willing to stay on the other side of the bridge in Mala Strana (which is near the Prague Castle).    We shall see!   :)     It is suppose to rain the entire time we are there, but the guide book I got has an itinerary for rainy days.   Great website for travel guides!

Promise to write more and post pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment