Friday, August 13, 2010

3 days in Prague...

Ok, the hotels are booked...    To save a few bucks, we are at the Marriott for 2 nights (1 free and 1 with a $100 Marriott gift card) and 1 night at the Hilton.   Luckily, they are right across the street from each other so it shouldn't be too much of a pain to switch.   We got a great rate at both.   Always ask for a discount and when we get there, we will be asking for upgrades...   all they can say is NO.   :)    We are staying very close to Old Town Square.   My main concern is going to be the weather...    I have a back up plan of touring on a Tram which is suppose to take you around the entire city!    SO I guess I shouldn't wear my dark skinny jeans that stain my legs??   Rain would probably not help with that one.

We are going to take out $150 when we get there (at an ATM, always the best rate) and try to stick to all cash and $50 per day.    Also, we are trying to work around when certain things are closed so that will dictate our schedule.

I will try to update the blog while we are there.   We will be taking our mini computer and looking for free wifi cafes/pubs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment