Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Crafting Ideas From Pinterest

I haven't posted in a while, but for a good reason.   I am loving Pinterest so much...  maybe a little too much!   It is a wonderful way to learn more tips & tricks, but also for home improvement, craft ideas, or recipes.   Here are a few of the projects I have been working on.
The 2 plain doors above my fridge are now painted with magnetic paint (4 coats) & then chalkboard paint.   I have a little touch up to do, but the finished result is so fun!
Chalkboard paint on my planters...   :)
I had bought glossy white spray paint to make porcelain vases, but my originally black planter was screaming for an update....    (btw, I found the same spray paint at Home Depot for half the price that I paid at Michael's!)   So when I bought more white, I also got spray paint in silver.   I love the way it turned out!

I have many more projects in mind & I occasionally tweet some of my favorites!   Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment