Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Coconut Oil!!

The latest health craze....   Coconut oil!   Not only is it better to cook with because it has a high smoke point, but the other benefits are almost uncountable!    Here is a list of 80 uses for coconut oil.  These include moisturizer, eye cream, hair conditioner, deep treatment, bug bites, skin problems, & so many more!   Check out the link - you will be surprised how many there are.  I have done the hair treatment for 30 minutes & loved the results!   (very keratin like!)   I have used it as an eye cream & it absorbs immediately.   (btw, there is literally no smell)

Initially, I bought a cheap bottle from the International Farmer's Market.   I was so impressed that I have bought a "name brand" & "organic" bottle!   I will update you on the difference.  Here are the bottles I have purchased:
I will post here  under comments as I continue to find more fun, useful uses!   Here is an answer to how coconut oil is good for you & how it also helps burn fat.    Let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment